How do I obtain a copy of a criminal record check for an individual?
You may visit the Clerk of Superior Court`s Office located in the Forsyth County Hall of Justice, 200 North Main Street, Winston-Salem, NC. The cost of the certified record check is $10.00. You will need the person`s full name (maiden name and so forth) and the person`s date of birth. You may also mail your request to: Clerk of Superior Court Forsyth County Hall of Justice P.O. Box 20099 Winston-Salem, NC 27120-0099 You must include the above information along with a money order or certified bank check for $10.00. Do not send cash or personal checks. For other questions, please call (336)761-2250.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...